Nuffnang ads

Friday 19 August 2011

Batam trip @ Batam View Beach Resort

Hi, I'm back from Batam! It was an impromptu getaway trip. We went on a package which is inclusive of 2-way ferry, 1 night accommodation & 1 breakfast. Before I went on th trip, I asked my friends about Batam. I also research about Batam and I found out that there is a Kitty Cafe there. When I saw th photos of th cafe, I was so excited t go there. As I always like t be well-prepared. Th trip was awesome indeed. Woke up ard 7plus in th morning on Saturday (06th Aug 2011), prepared myself and headed off t HarbourFront. Catching th ferry @ 10.50am but we need t check in @ 9.30am. It was my first time taking a ferry t overseas. Th Kitty Cafe in Batam was only opened this year June if I'm not wrong. If you would like t go, do scroll down for photos of th cafe. 
Reached Batam ferry terminal and there's someone t pick us up in a van t our resort.
On th road, I find that it don't looked very diff from Sing. At least not as much diff like Bangkok which I went there in Feb. Reached Batam View Beach Resort & we checked in our room, it was kinda spacious. Both boyf & I love th room, there's even a small balcony!
Nice view from our room's balcony!
If you all are planning t go t Batam, you all can actually do some sea sports over thr. For boyf & me, it's more like a relaxing trip so we didn't do any sea sport. Furthermore, it was raining that day. We went for a swim after th rain finally stopped & I swim w/ bikini. Btw, it was my very first time wearing bikini but wait I didn't wear a full set of bikini coz I was w/ my fbt on. I was w/ make ups on as I don't bother t remove it & after swim, my make ups was all removed. I must say, pool water is rlly effective make ups remover. Saw many Koreans @ th pool. After our swim, we went back our room t rest awhile before we headed for our seafood dinner @ Kelong Seafood restaurant! Their seafood was so freshhh~ We're supposed t go for our massage @ 8pm, yet when we went t th place. Th person told us that we only booked for 1person, I think there must be some kind of miscommunication. Hence, we decided t book 10am for next morning instead. It's th time that th place was opened. I kinda liked Batam but not sure if it will be fun if we were t have a 3days 2nights trip instead of 2days 1night. We woke up @ ard 7plus Batam timing & got ourselves prepared. Went down t th Coffee House for our complimentary breakfast buffet first. Realised that we still got some free time so we decided t play Xbox Kinect. Th resort that we stayed actually do provide bus services t a few shopping centres but not Batam City Sqaure. If not we could have save so much money. In th end,  we did managed t go t th Hello Kitty Cafe.
Hello Kitty Cafe is located in Batam City Square!



*short update, will edit it into a proper post soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment