Nuffnang ads

Friday 23 March 2012

Taipei Day 3 Part III: Hello Kitty Sweets Cafe and Shida Night Market

Managed to rush back to Taipei in time to go Hello Kitty Sweets Cafe. Have been to the Hello Kitty cafe in Batam as well. You can read the post here, Batam trip @ Batam View Beach Resort! I've took a video of the cafe, you can watch it at the bottom. ☺ You can get to the cafe from Zhongxiao Fuxing Mrt. 



This is the opening time of the cafe. Boyf ordered the cake with pink hello kitty face for me!











This are some of the desserts that we ordered.


This is irresistibly cute, don't you think so?










Total bill came up to be...















Watch this video to feel like you're in the cafe yourself!


Next stop: Shida Night Market
It was pretty late when we reached there.


My purchases of the day!




Cute little 3d key chains for my dearest friends! ♥


I got this for less than sgd$10!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment