Nuffnang ads

Saturday 3 March 2012

Taiwan Day 1 Part I : Ximending

Was feeling so tired as I didn't have adequate rest before our flight at all. :( 








 Reached Taoyuan International Airport and th temperature thr is like 13 degree!



 This is th hotel that we stayed at for 5 nights. Our hotel is located very near t Ximending, it's just a few mins walk thr.





You can see dogs everywhere you go in Taiwan.









I ordered th large bowl.


This is nice! 豆花粉园。



All th 3 desserts that we tried are nice, 三兄妹雪花冰 is a must-visit shop!


Contact lens are even sold in Watsons but it's for 2 weeks usage. I'm looking for those 1 month usage lens instead. 








Samsung Galaxy S II in Pink selling in Taipei, didn't see it in Singapore. :(



Foods & drinks thr are considered cheap as compared t Singapore.











Cotton candy in round shape which I don't see it in Singapore.






No comments:

Post a Comment