Nuffnang ads

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

Decided t plan something for V day instead of letting boyf do th job. As he had alrd done so much for my bday, can't be more touched than that. T be frank, I'm rlly a very lazy person so when it's come t planning or getting gifts...... Was thinking of whr t bring boyf for dinner & I thought of 1-Altitude but it's fully-booked! Would like t visit thr someday, hehe. I also search thru those deals t see if thr's any good buy but I'm not sure if th food is nice? :/ Then I came across th blogger's blog & decided t bring boyf thr for V day dinner! Called th place & reserved table for 2. Didn't want t reveal whr I'll be bringing my boyf for dinner, so I just kept telling him that th dinner place will be @ Kopitiam. Yet he still can tell me it's fine as long as is having th dinner w/ me.
Boyf surprised me w/ something from Chanel again. Even if it's a simple gift, I'll still be happy. As we've alrd said that we're not getting each other any V day gift.
This is th V day set menu of Grill Out, it's actually $45++/pax! Comes w/ drink, soup, main course & dessert.

Drinks served w/ strawberry
Chanel gift from boyf!
Boyf & I got th same main course.
$10 voucher for our 2nd visit!
Open up, saw sweets & chocolate in it.
A stalk of rose given by th dining place as well.
Went out w/ my naked face coz it's just for dinner. You can see my ugly black roots as well. 
Dessert served, th heart shape chocolate so cuteee.
Time t unwrap th gift! 
My Chanel ear rings so pretty!
Now I've got a set from boyf, bday gift + v day git.

No comments:

Post a Comment