Nuffnang ads

Thursday 9 February 2012

Struggling w/ Acne?

Don't worry, you're not alone. I'm gonna blog about my journey w/ pimples. If you've known me since last time, you'll know that I've very bad pimples breakout before. It was so terrible when I couldn't feel confident about myself. Especially at that age, when all my friends are having fun in meeting new friends. But me, I'm afraid I'm afraid of being judged of those ugly pimples on my face. I feel inferior, I feel sad, I feel negative about myself. Having pimples wasn't th worst part, th worst part is going thru th process which you thinks will make your skin better but it just doesn't help sometimes. That kind of helpless feelings whenever you look into th mirror. It's like a battle w/ pimples, today you fight it all yet they might just come back tmr. It's rlly a headache, when I've those ugly pimples on th obvious area of my face. You know those comments that you'll receive when you suddenly have pimples breakouts? Sharon, what happened t your face? Sharon, why your face become like that? Sharon, did you went t squeeze your pimples? Facing pimples problem is alrd sucha pain in th ass, what's worst is that you've t deal w/ others comments and not knowing how t reply. I used t use my fringe t cover as much as possible of my pimples on forehead so that I can at least don't look so bad. I know I know, it's not doing any good t my skin. But what can I do, those pimples are just so stubborn. They didn't want t go away so what I can do was t hide them, at least it makes me feel slightly better. My mom was also worried for me so she brought me t facial thinking that it'll helps. And I ended up signing 6 sessions package. You know gg thru facial was a painful experience especially when th beautician is dealing w/ so much of pimples on my face. I rlly hate those bumps, you know I was rlly desperate t get it clear off my face? I tried so much of products which I told that was good, but it just doesn't helps for me. Was still so ignorant about skincare products back then.
You guys are so lucky now! You get t receive free samples of th product before you decide whether t purchase it. I've purchased so much of products before which is of no help t me. What are you waiting for? Don't miss out th chance t get rid of those acne on your face! Like th Facebook page of Therapeutic Dermatologic Formula now & redeem free samples! Wanna know more abt them? Check out th page now!
I've just redeemed mine, what abt you?
Now I'm so excited t get th sample & try!

No comments:

Post a Comment