Nuffnang ads

Saturday 17 March 2012

Taiwan Day 3 Part II: Shifen (十分)

From Taipei, you can take the railway to get to Shifen. First, you buy the railway ticket from Taipei Main Station to Ruifang (瑞芳)Railway Station. Then, from Ruifang (瑞芳) buy ticket to Shifen (十分) Station.



Taiwan is rlly a very big country as compared to Singapore, just look at the railway stations.





See the distance between Taipei and Shifen.








On th train t Shifen, it was a longgg jouney thr.








It's so crowded here!




Reached Shifen! This is nice, you must try it if you're there.


All th pretty little souvenir that you can get, it's actually th sky lantern handphone strap.







A picture of me.


On th railway with Vanessa.




Sky lanterns can be released at any time (day and night) of the year.



Ohno, you can see my candid face in the photo below.


I think this photo look nice but why is my top coming up, showing my tummy. ☹




First ever experience of setting off th sky lantern! Have been so excited for this. We added one string of fire crackers.









It's actually raining but look at photo, the rain make the photo look so pretty. Taken with my dearest sweetheart, Vanessa.





Before you leave, click on my nuffnang ads?

No comments:

Post a Comment