Nuffnang ads

Saturday 24 March 2012

19TH BIRTHDAY PART 1

On Friday 3rd Feb, during our 2nd break I suddenly received a call from Eunice asking me t meet her outside of my class as she wanted t ask me something. Initially, I was suspecting that thr's more t just asking me question. As I walked towards Eunice, Eunice & Kyna started singing bday song for me w/ 2 pieces of cake in their hand. And, Kyna even made a bday card for me! I rlly didn't expect all these, they're way too nice. Glad to have know them in my RP life. Was participating in Chingay that day after school and you can see that I'm already in the Chingay t-shirt. I was too lazy to get change so I actually wore that straight to school.


Eunice did this for me also, rlly have to thanks the both of them for the mini advance bday surprise! :')

Had fun w/ the both of them and others during Chingay!





No comments:

Post a Comment