Nuffnang ads

Sunday 25 March 2012

19TH BIRTHDAY PART 2 @ TODAI

It's th best bday that I ever had.
Initially, I was very upset as I keep having negative thoughts of no one remember/bother abt my bday. When I was slightly feeling happier, I texted t ask my sweetheart Vanessa on 1st Feb, if she's free on next monday which is 6th Feb my bday. And she seems t have totally forgotten about my bday then I felt rlly angry. Th day after, she texted me and ask if I'm free on Friday as she bought a facial deal for 2. She wanna ask me t go w/ her. I couldn't make it as I'm participating in Chingay that day. She've got no choice but t reveal that she actually booked a place t have dinner for my bday. I was so touched, I swear. Coz it's like th first time that she tried t come up w/ surprises for me. :') And obviously, she didn't forgot about my bday. 
On Sunday, th day before my bday I went t Bugis as Vanessa asked me t meet her thr. Met up w/ her, then boyf & her actually wanted t take a cab. Only then, I realised we're heading over t MBS! Woo~ It's my first time having dinner @ MBS! ;) Reached MBS, walked ard w/ Vanessa as my boyf go off. Actually I kinda expected that boyf's gg t get my bday gift but as for what he's gonna get for me, I've no clue at all. Then he's back w/ my gift, something from Chanel!!! I was shocked  and surprised coz I didn't mention that I want anything from Chanel before except for it's bag which I might want t get it only when I'm 21. Dinner @ Todai!!! Nathson came as well for th dinner as he couldn't make it on th actual day. After dinner, we took a cab back tgt. 




She brought me to Todai for dinner.




My photos are not doing a good job on showing you how the place actually look like. The place seems so average in these photos. 























This is funny!



Me w/ the surprise bday gift from Boyf! But boyf doesn't allows me to open it up until 12 midnight which is my official bday. 














It was alrd 11plus when I got back home w/ boyf then I rested a bit. It's time t open up my gift from Boyf!!! Actually I guessed it right, so who's guessing it too? It's actually a lovely Chanel necklace!!! 












No comments:

Post a Comment