Nuffnang ads

Tuesday 6 September 2011

HongKong Day One (Brief post)

Took HongKong Airlines from Terminal 2 t HongKong! Time passed faster on th flight as compared t my previous experience while taking t Bangkok. My flight was @ 8am in th morning which means that I've t check in @ 6am! It's that early that there isn't any public transport t th airport beside cab. Have got no choice but t take th cab and it was like 30plus dollars nearly 40!
Gonna board th plane soon, was so excited! Heehee.
Thr's this small tv for us t watch on our journey!
HongKong Airlines.
Reached Hk International Airport.
Camwhore inside th airport toilet first.
Arrived in HongKong @ ard 12plus in th afternoon. Stayed @ Shamrock Hotel, it was so near t th Jordan MTR. We've free lands transfer from th airport t this area.
Hence, this was th start of my first MTR ride in HongKong from Jordan station.
This was our first lunch in HongKong! Didn't rlly research much on food, but I did download a apple apps which intro me of some food in a district. It was of help t us as we've no idea on where t eat.
Here's th menu of th food in HKD, we exchanged our money rate @ 1SGD=6.415HKD in Sing. You can calculate th price of th food in SGD. Th food thr wasn't very cheap though.
Ard 7plus, we was rushing over t th Avenue of Stars as it's a must-see place in Hongkong! Don't miss it as there's Symphony of Light when you can see rlly pretty night scenery over there.
Look @ th pretty scenery behind me!
Went back hotel t put down our shopping bags and also take a rest. Boyf got these 2 piece from Fred Perry @ Langham Place.
This is what I've got on my first day of shopping over there, socks & bra strap is so cheap! Got one pair of sock @ ard 3HKD & 2 pair of bra straps @ 5HKD.
This is one of th item that I'm so happy t buy it, blazer w/ leopard pattern @ th end of my sleeve.
After that, we headed t Temple Street which is located near our hotel.
Places covered on first day: Tung Choi Street (Ladies Street Market), Fa Yuen Street, Langham Place Shopping Mall, Argyle Centre, Symphony Of Lights @ Avenue of Stars, Temple Street Market

No comments:

Post a Comment