Nuffnang ads

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Dinner at Antoinette

Found this pretty restaurant, Antoinette. There's 4 outlets and I went to the one at Penhas road which is near Lavender mrt. Look at all the pretty cakes! Great place for high-tea! 


Menu.


Tea for 1 person.






I ordered Les Fruits de Mer Gratines which cost $30. (Seafood gratin)


which comes together with this.


I feel that the portion is pretty small for the price.





This is Boeuf Bourguignon (Burgundy style red wine braised beef) which cost $36. 



Macarons, but I didn't get to try it.  




Sipping my Caramel Creme tea, it's fragrant. Try it if you're there, nice!


After we're done eating our main course, we ordered cakes. And I ordered Antoinette and it cost $9.


Strawberry shortcake, I think I would prefer this. This cost $8.


Total bill came up to be...


Lovely pastel colours.



It doesn't seems like I'm in Singapore anymore with such beautiful background. 



You should visit this place if you want a restaurant with pretty interior and nice ambience.

Click to like their Facebook page here, Antoinette where you can find out more about the restaurant. 

Here's the information you need if you're heading there too: 
30 Penhas Road 
Singapore 208188
Tel: 62933121


Click on my nuffnang ads before you leave? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment