Nuffnang ads

Sunday 9 September 2012

Short getaway to Bintan

We got the deal to Bintan for $99 per pax inclusive of ferry + accommodation for 1 night + dinner + breakfast + 60mins massage + kayak/bicycle + horse vehicle ride. 
Ended my last understanding test in the morning and I soon head off to the ferry terminal. Here we go! Boarding the ferry from Tanah Merah ferry terminal!


Seated in the ferry, set off t Bintan! 


Welcome to Bintan Resorts! 


Here's how our room look like



There's a balcony



View from our balcony!


Swimming pool


Our bed for a night! 


Pink hair dryer provide by the hotel, but I didn't use it at all.






Trying to be artistic, did I succeed? 




It's lunch time!









Mini zoo, nothing much to see actually.












I can see the sea bed so clearly.


Low tide~








Complimentary dinner.





FIREWORKS!!! It's a first time experience for me!


Complimentary breakfast!




Welcome message in all the different languages.



Orea, peanut butter + chocolate flavour and milo!


Back in Singapore, feeling unwell as I'm having sea sick plus my body aches th next day I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment