Nuffnang ads

Thursday 4 July 2013

J U N E

I'm back to keep my blog aliveeeeee. June is a month full of birthdays! First, it was Jasmine's! Went to meet her after my work that day and headed off to the restaurant for dinner. I kept it a secret that the others are coming too.

With the birthday girl, I'm in my new top which costs only $7.50!!!





SURPRISE! Birthday girl with her cake.


It's P.Osh brownie!!! Their designs are always so nice. And I rlly loveee their brownies, yum. This also reminds me of my 2nd monthsary with boyf cos I got him this brownie as a gift.


Then, it was Yingsi's 21st!!! Left Jasmine & the rest earlier as I'm heading off to Yingsi's house for drinking session. BUT I didn't drink much cos I can't. Haha. Stayed over at her house that night. Been so long since I last overnight at my friend's house. Kinda miss it! We're dressed according to the theme, pink. Glad that she enjoyed her 21st! I'm rlly happy for her cos 21st is suppose to be memorable!!! 


Luv my hair colour! 


With Cynthia & her bro!


Luv this photo cos my leg seems to be so longgg, hehe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment