Nuffnang ads

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Vanessa's birthday ♥♥♥

Celebrated belated birthday for Vanessa. I was searching for places to bring her for a meal and I found Arteastiq. I'm so glad that she likes the place and I'm sure we would return for a meal/high tea again! The place is quite princessy, reminded us of the Victoria Garden cafe that we went to at Taipei. Found out from a friend that she like Daniel Wellington's watch so we got it for her. 


Look at the pretty birthday girl with her gift!






This is what I ordered, Tender Mafia (Inspired by Chef's love of Italian herbs with beef ribeye) $24.90



And this is what she ordered, Bikini babe (Ultra slow cooked thick pork loin in fruity pineapple) $18.90



We also ordered green tea latte and lychee tea. 


No comments:

Post a Comment