Nuffnang ads

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Upcoming month

HELLO!
Finally in the mood to update this space. As I'm done with my UT 2 today. How's 2013 for you guys so far? 
I'm anticipating for February to arrive cause it'll be my birthday!!! It's going to be my first time hosting a birthday party, can't wait to blog about it! But the thought of growing older just make me feel sad. :(
Actually boyf told me that he'll plan my bday for me, I just need to tell him who are the one that I would like to see on my bday. But I got so impatient, so I went ahead with the planning like which hotel etc.
There's so many things to look forward to. After my birthday comes Chinese New Year! Need to get my new year clothes soon. This year will be slightly different as I'll be visiting my elder sister's place.
Oh, then it'll be Valentines Day! I've already gotten my boyf his gift, hehehe. I know I'm efficient right!!! 

Preview of his gift


Hope everyone have a great year ahead! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment