Nuffnang ads

Saturday 16 February 2013

February 14th: A Day Of Love and Friendship.

Hope everyone had enjoyed their Valentine's/Friendship Day like I did!!! Was looking forward to the Valentine's Day dinner but I wasn't expecting boyf to get me anything especially roses. Cause he had never get any girl flowers before. Went over to meet him after my school ends. So when I was waiting for him to reach, I saw him walking towards me and surprised me with a bouquet of roses in his hand. Oh, this totally melted my heart!!! ♥  I shall show you all photos of my pretty roses, hehe.



Boyf made reservation at Bliss House and I think it's totally th right place to be at on Valentine's Day. Regretted not bringing my camera along. ☹ So all the photos taken by iphone and I didn't bother to edit them with effect except for 1 or 2 pictures.









We're having the Valentines' Day Menu and this is the White Chocolate & Rose with Strawberry Cream Martini. 








Thank you boyf! ♥♥♥








Beef Carpaccio



Pierre White Wine



Squid Ink Pasta




Miso Cod



Grilled Beef tenderloin





Warm flourless Valhona Dark Chocolate Cake 



That's about it.

Thumb up to all the guys who made their girlf feel special on this date!  

No comments:

Post a Comment