Nuffnang ads

Saturday 16 March 2013

Birthday Part One

On my actual birthday, there's school. :( So I decided to attend school before I head over to my birthday party.

Here's a photo of myself before I headed out happily to school.


Reached my class and saw all these, still in the state of shock when my classmates started singing birthday song. Happy birthday banner & hello kitty helium balloon! Thank you Xiaofu, Stella and Eng Theng!!! I'm so touched by all these.


And these on my table. 


With Sue Li and Juliana! My dress make me look like I'm pregnant in the photo. Hahaha.


With my faci, Mr Dennis Ng.


The cake decorated by Natalie!



Time to cut cake after making wishes.


With Sue Li and Natalie.




Thank you all, Ajita, Chun Kit, Jocelyn, Juliana, Li Ling, Natalie, SueLi, TeckWah for the cake and hello kitty from build a bear.


With Xiao Fu and Eng Theng!





With my girls! :')






It's a masquerade party at night!!!


With Jocelyn!


With Liling!


Thanks all of you for the effort, make me feel like the happiest girl in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment