Nuffnang ads

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Always wanted better skin?

I thought I should share about this because it's really effective for me! I finally decided to visit the doctor after struggling with my skin for so long and get medicine. My skin wasn't bad to start with, it's just never flawless (tiny pimples/bumpy skin). Talking about the medicine, it's quite good because I only took 10 days of medication and I stopped having pimples. But I still left with bumps on my forehead! :(

It's nimegen!



YAYYY! No more pimples after 10 days! 

The best is yet to come!

It's until I started using this Stieva-A cream which the doc prescribed to me along with the medicine. I've always been skeptical about all these products because I've used so many before but nothing really works for me. I decided to try it since I really wanted to clear up my skin. So I started using it and it's so bad!!! It started to break me out so badly which I've got like a few huge pimples. I got so worried that I started researching about the cream and found out that it will take quite awhile before my skin become better. Glad that I persist in using the cream and all the bumps cleared up too! Now my skin is finally smooth to touch!!! I'm so happy!!! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment