Nuffnang ads

Saturday 14 February 2015

Birthday week

My birthday have been amazing thanks to the presence of my friends!
Day 1 
Started off my birthday week at Antoinette at Palais Renaissance with Xiaofu. I think the last time we met is around 5 months back. Thanks for still remembering my birthday and taking time out to celebrate with me!!! 


Bday dinner treat from her. 

Day 2
Saw the delivery man at my office with the lovely pink rose for me, I was so shocked. Still thought it's from my boyf cause I thought he's the only one who will be so sweet. But no, it's from Jann my haopengyou! Thanks for the surprise! Then I realised she was the one who asked me about my favourite flower on ask.fm sometimes back. 


Walked to Pince and Pints for dinner with Chantel, Cynthia and Yingsi. Thanks for celebrating my bday with me and getting me the bday gift! 
Here's the menu

Time to feast!!! 


I ordered the grilled lobster. 

Here's the gift from them, time to start on collagen!!! 

Day 3
Lunch at Singkoba, thank you Joan, Keith and Shujie for the bday treat! 

All my colleagues were like calling out my name SHARONNNNNN then the delivery guy walked towards me with a bouquet of roses. I was so paiseh but felt super blessed when I received the roses and read the bday card. 

 On the card, it writes:

"My Dearest Sharon
I know I don't always show it, but you are
the best thing that ever happened to me.
Let's make your birthday the special
celebration it should be, and I'll remind
you just how much you mean to me. I love 
you!
Love always, Max"

Headed off to Buck Tile St. Cafe with Jasmine, Jasper, Qianwen & Sweehang. The desserts there are so cute! Thanks for the celebration, the bday cake and bday gift! 

Day 4
Came to work and saw these on my table. This just made my day!!! Thank you Evelyn for the cardholder and chiffon cake! Thank you Joellen for the wrap and hot chocolate! 
Went to Rise restaurant with Vanessa for buffet dinner! She was asking the staff there to sing me a birthday song. Then he gathered about 6 staffs around our table and sang me happy birthday. I was feeling rather uneasy, hahaha. 

Vanessa was telling me no bday gift for me since I passed 21. And she suddenly took out something for me, it's a pouch from Coach. 


Thanks for celebrating with me, the bday treat and gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment